Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery
- Duration: 2 Years
- Quailification: 10+2
- Age Limit: 16 Years - 35 Years
- Stream: ART SCIENCE & COMMERCE
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO ANM
- The minimum age for admission shall be 16 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 30 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Art (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLy passing out from recognize Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts of Science examination conducted by National Institure of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.