Diploma in Pharmacy
- Duration: 2 Years
- Quailification: 10+2 Medical and Non Medical Pass
- Age Limit: 17 Years - 55 Years
- Stream: Medical & Non Medical
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO D.Pharma
- Board - HSBT (Haryana State Board of Technical) approved by AICTE.
- The minimum age of admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education : biology & English core/ English elective with minimum pass out marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/ SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.10+2 passed with science ( pcb) physics, chemistry and (PCM) Math.
- students shall be medically fit.
- student appearing in 10+2 examination in science conducted by national institute of open school with 45% marks with science ( PCB) & English core / English elective.